Wishes on the Water: Amazing holiday home on the edge of a lake provides the perfect spot for relaxation
If there is a place to have a holiday, then this is it! Located on the very edge of a lake, this suspended structure, that appears to float on water, is a modern guest house for holiday makers who want a relaxing break. The holiday home is built using a steel frame that sits on concrete piles that are submerged beneath in a lake. The cabin has a modern look, but the use of traditional materials such as natural oak and slate which gives it a rustic tone. The large living space has sliding glass panels that offer stunning panoramic views of the lake and a roof canopy that provides shade on hot summer days. The interior is simple, clean and very functional, providing the perfect space for relaxation. Project of AR Design Studio. Photos by Richard Seymour and Mike Ford.
- House on The Canyon : Concrete, Steel & Wood combined together to make this industrial yet modern house
- By the Water’s Edge: Large house with contemporary styling overlooks the crystal clear water
- Amongst Nature: Modern house with simple furnishings is located within beautiful greenery
- Brilliant for Basketball: Beautiful large property was once home to a legendary basketball player!
- Masculinity in The Mountains: House with strong masculine character is has beautiful views of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Tennessee
- Modern Cottage with Charm: Stunning home has modern styling with very beautiful eclectic overtones
- A HAVEN FOR SPACE & LIGHT: Contemporary house overlooking the water with simple, yet sustainable interiors.
- Shore-Side Re-Treat: House constructed with French Oak is modern & rustic with nautical touches
- Extending Modernity: Stunning and sleek extension is a functional space for its owners
- As Natural as Nature: Modern house situated on rolling hills is a natural delight for any family