Through the Palms: Flawless house has magnificent views of the ocean and luxury furniture throughout
Surrounded by exotic palm trees and with stunning views of the ocean, this gorgeous house located just off the beach in North Vancouver, Canada is a wonderful re-treat. It was designed by Californian architectural firm Schmidt Architecture and is luxurious, sophisticate and very peaceful. As you walk into the main living area, you are greeted by a huge double height ceiling complete with large windows spanning the entire height of the external wall that look out onto the clear blue seas. With meticulous detailing and luxury furniture, this house is immaculate with style and charisma lurking around every corner. There is a sheltered terrace to the rear of the house that looks out onto the sea and also a sheltered swimming pool that connects the outside with the inside thanks open walls to the rear of the pool.
- Two-Faced: This modern home has two sides to its architectural story
- Depth & Divinity: Divine, modern home has wonderful depth with breathtaking views
- Disconnection from the World: This ocean hideaway is a real escape from modern day life
- A HAVEN FOR SPACE & LIGHT: Contemporary house overlooking the water with simple, yet sustainable interiors.
- One in a Million: Gorgeous house is a million miles away from the surrounding architecture
- From Art Deco to Modern: Modern house has touches of art deco styling and is indulgently elegant inside
- Chalet on the Mountainside
- Exotic Ocean Retreat: Gorgeous glass fronted house overlooking the sea is a oasis for tranquillity and relaxation
- In from the Cold: Traditionally styled home is warm and inviting
- In the Tropics: This exotic and tropical home has been beautifully constructed