Soft & Gentle: Large house located on the edge of the ocean has a soft and very gentle style
From a distance, you can see just how unique and inviting this house looks with its classically styled exterior and neutral colour palette. Company Aquidneck Properties in collaboration with Estes / Twombly developed this eclectic house with high ceilings and open-plan interior and used natural materials in order to give it a fresh appearance. The house looks out over stunning views of the ocean, and is surrounded by lush green lands and fields. The main living area is utterly breath-taking as the wooden ceilings, beams, flooring and furniture give it a warm glow, while the sunlight helps to brighten up the whole room. The dining room and kitchen are so pleasing to the eye, as they are light, open and spacious, giving a real feeling of tranquillity and relaxation. The house is located on Block Island, just south of the coast of Rhode Island, USA.
- Personality Pursues: Little house feels warm and inviting with added personality and character
- The Modernity of Manhattan: Apartment in New York has magnificent views and a gorgeously sumptuous interior
- Brick is the New Plaster: Fabulous apartment replaces ordinary plaster for gorgeous, rustic walls
- Teetering on the Edge: Fantastic house sits on the edge of a rocky ledge that looks out at the sea
- Nestled In The Forest: Lovely house located in Novato is a true rural gem
- Relaxing Bay of Tranquillity: Beautifully constructed house sits on the edge of a relaxing bay
- Fun & Connected: Brand new home allows the interconnectivity of the different habitants through clever design
- In from the Cold: Traditionally styled home is warm and inviting
- Beautiful Barn: Exterior of this luxury home has a barn look and feel without the hay and animals on the inside!
- Textured & Tasty: Eclectically styled home has modern and rugged features