Relaxing Bay of Tranquillity: Beautifully constructed house sits on the edge of a relaxing bay
This one-storey house is a wonderful example of a modern house with a rustic look and feel. Created by Glamuzina Paterson Architects, this house was designed for a family of five people who wanted a relaxing abode to spend their time in. This L-Shaped house is located in New Zealand and it overlooks onto a stunning view of the bay. The unusual shape of the house actually benefits its owners in many different ways. Not only is it a wonderful design feature that allows the seamless continuation from room to room, it also blocks background noise from the road behind and adds a bit of privacy to the garden. The interior of the house is modern yet rustically styled with its clean white walls, modern wooden flooring, and rustic furnishings, this house has the perfect combination of two styles.
- Intersect This: This enormous building utilises intersecting shapes to create a unique and contemporary structure
- Soft & Gentle: Large house located on the edge of the ocean has a soft and very gentle style
- So Spanish: Gorgeous home located on the Oceanfront is typical of Spanish style and design
- Teetering on the Edge: Fantastic house sits on the edge of a rocky ledge that looks out at the sea
- Smell the Sea Air: Beach House that looks at the ocean, with wooden styling throughout and a modern touch of elegance
- Hidden in the Rubble: This retreat is tucked away inside an old fortress and has some amazing design features
- Stunning in Santa Barbara: Amazing modern home uses coloured glass and lighting to create an interesting exterior
- Breathtakingly Beautiful: Stunning views from this modern construction makes it a tranquil and relaxing abode
- Personality is from Within: This farmhouse has an internal surprise!
- Secluded Mysticism: Beautiful holiday home oozes mystery and adventure