House on The Canyon : Concrete, Steel & Wood combined together to make this industrial yet modern house
This is a custom built house created by Rockefeller Partners Architects, and they have won many prestigious awards in various categories for their beautiful designs. Built on a magnificent canyon surrounded by a small grove of eucalyptus and pine trees, the house is a combination of geometric lines, wooden materials and edgy construction. The exterior is a true work of art with wooden slating and large windows, not to mention the concrete decking area and pool. On the inside of the house, the interior has been delightfully decorated with wooden panelling, plush carpets and furnishings and concrete feature walls leading up through the stairs. With three levels to this house, it really is a huge build, with many brilliant industrial features. Photos by Eric Staudenmaier.
- Energy Emitting: Modern house has contemporary styling with a sense of energy and light
- Masculinity in The Mountains: House with strong masculine character is has beautiful views of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Tennessee
- Modern Meets Wooden: Large modern house with inside balcony space and opulent interior
- Modern in Santa Monica: Beautiful modern house in Santa Monica has contemporary interior with the addition of quirky art pieces
- Towering Pretty: Stunning tower house is epitome of modern construction with a homely interior
- Modern Cottage with Charm: Stunning home has modern styling with very beautiful eclectic overtones
- Vibrant & Sassy in Silicon Valley: Stunning, modern home with bags of style, has open-plan rooms and an amazing garden
- Brilliant for Basketball: Beautiful large property was once home to a legendary basketball player!
- Breathtakingly Beautiful: Stunning views from this modern construction makes it a tranquil and relaxing abode
- Connecting to Modernism: House has modern style and design with interconnecting volumes and rooms