Contemporary and Comfortable: Modern home is inviting and very bright and spacious
This modern two-storey house located in Silicon Valley, in a small town called Palo Alto, California, USA, has recently been developed by Simpson Design Group Architects, who were asked to create a contemporary home with a comfortable atmosphere. The house is situated on a plot among large mature trees that provide a safe and secure backdrop for the house. The exterior has been designed with light wooden panels and back frames for contrast and added interest. The bottom floor has floor-to-ceiling windows with the added benefit of a French door to connect the inside with the outside. Inside, the interior is light and bright and looks comfortable and very inviting thanks to its white walls and light coloured flooring. Photos by Bernard Andre Photography.
Architects: Steve Simpson, Sanjaya Joshi, Brian Sechini
Contractor: James Witt
Photos courtesy: Bernard Andre Photography.
- Of The Earth: House with earthy surroundings and style has a wonderfully homely feel
- Modern Greek Home with Gravity Defying Angles
- Two-Faced: This modern home has two sides to its architectural story
- Blending the Boundaries: Beautiful home has a blend of contemporary and traditional styling
- British Minimalism at its Best: Modern house located in Surrey is a wonderful example of modernity
- Charming Contrast: Gorgeous home contrasts wonderfully from the outside to the inside
- Overlapping the Modern Construction: Contemporary house created using stacked volumes to create a geometric heaven
- Modern Mixtures: Contemporary house is Perth has great style with industrial overtones
- Centralised Connection: Modern home is centred around one main core which provides connectivity to the rest of the house
- Excellent Extension: Australian house has a perfectly matched extension added to its existing structure for more space and openness